15th International Congress on Shoulder and Elbow Surgery (ICSES)
September 5 to 8, 2023
Rome Cavalieri Waldorf Astoria Hotel
Via Alberto Cadlolo 101, Rome, 00136, Italy |Tel: +39 06 3509 2040
With a commanding view of Rome, the Rome Cavalieri, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel, will exceed your expectations time and again. Michelin-star dining, a luxury Spa, 15 acres of private park, and state-of-the-art meeting and event facilities make our one-of-a-kind luxury city hotel your first choice when experiencing the Eternal City.
Discover some of the unique amenities Rome Cavalieri has to offer:
• The first and only 3-star Michelin restaurant in Rome, La Pergola
• One of the world’s most prestigious art collections in a hotel
• Award-winning luxury Spa with state-of-the-art gym and fitness center
• 3 outdoor and 1 indoor swimming pools
• 2 tennis courts
• Exclusive experiences on property, in Rome, and its surroundings
• Conference center and indoor and outdoor wedding and event spaces
The prestigious Cavalieri Grand Spa Club boasts two glittering outdoor pools, a peaceful indoor pool, and a swimming pool just for children. Enjoy a wide selection of La Prairie’s exclusive Swiss Treatments and Aromatherapy Associates’ unique Essential Oils, or unwind in the amethyst Turkish Bath. Work on your serve on our red-clay tennis courts. Sign up for a thrilling Italian supercar experience, or explore Rome with our City Navigator tour or local food guides. You can even challenge yourself with some ‘Gladiator training’.
Rome Cavalieri, A Waldorf Astoria Hotel is a 2018 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award recipient.
• 714 Colombo/Agricoltura
• 170 Ciro Il Grande
• Metro B, drop off at Eur Fermi station
• G.R.A., from the G.R.A. follow the directions for Rome, exit EUR/Via Cristoforo Colombo
AIM Group International
Via Flaminia, 1068 – 00189 Rome (Italy)
UNEXPECTED CANCELLATION OF THE EVENT OR IMPOSSIBILITY TO HOLD IT
In the unlikely case that the “ICSES 2023” cannot be held in whole or in part due to any event beyond the Organizers’ control or force majeure (such as riot, fire, explosion, accident, flood, earthquake, sabotage, strikes, acts of law or regulation by Italian or foreign Authorities, epidemic outbreak, sanitary emergency, etc.) the Congress Organizers cannot be held liable for any damage, cost, or loss incurred, such as registration fee, transportation and accommodation costs, or any other direct or indirect loss or consequential damage.